Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Whats a blog

Well to be honest im not really sure how this blog thing really works or if anyone will ever read it . I just got done watching house which is one of my favourite shows and it was about this girl and how she had to blog her every thought and how all these readers would share there thoughts about her blog. Im a married guy with 2 kids and to be honest I have no idea how to meet new friends online or otherwise or have someone to talk with in the evenings seeing as how my wife works evenings and im always home alone with the kids. So I thought I would try this and see how it goes. I read to have a good blog im supposed to pick one subject and talk about that . I guess my subject is gonna be life , my life mainly and see if anyone out there shares my thoughts and experiences and can help me figure out mine in the process. I just bought the blu ray of 2012 , the story wasnt that great and it was totally unrealistic but I know the specail effects are gonna look amazing.

actually feels good to get your thoughts down in words.

No comments:

Post a Comment